- Subscribe to the Print Edition
- Sign up for the Newsletter and get Journal updates
- Begin following our RSS Feeds and read articles as soon as they are released
Subscribe to one or more of our RSS feeds and never miss an article!
- A feed for all website updates.
- A feed for Print Edition articles.
- A feed for Features & Commentary (online only) articles.
For more specific feeds covering each type of online article, see below:
- A feed for online Print Responses to Print Edition articles.
- A feed for online Article Series pieces centered around a timely theme in international and comparative law.
- A feed for Symposium Forum – reflections by participants in the Harvard International Law Journal’s annual Symposium.
- A feed for Profiles – ILJ interviews with distinguished individuals in the fields of international and comparative law.
- A feed for Student Commentaries – short online articles on recent issues in international or comparative law.
Latest posts by hlsjrnldev (see all)
- The Justice Conundrum: Africa’s Turbulent Relationship with the ICC - February 18, 2019
- ECtHR Orders Permanent Ban: Can international courts impose disciplinary measures on legal representatives? - February 13, 2019
- Measuring Transformation: At the 50th anniversary of the American Convention on Human Rights, a move to maximize its structural impact - February 6, 2019