- Subscribe to the Print Edition
- Sign up for the Newsletter and get Journal updates
- Begin following our RSS Feeds and read articles as soon as they are released
The Harvard International Law Journal print edition is published semiannually, generally in February and July.
Current issues can be ordered from the ILJ. Unless otherwise requested, the ILJ is mailed at bulk rate. For some overseas subscribers, delivery via air mail may be more reliable than standard bulk rate service. For questions concerning subscriptions and orders for current issues, contact:
Harvard Law School
Cambridge, MA 02138
E-mail Sheena Prosper
Prior volumes may be obtained from:
William S. Hein and Co., Inc.
1285 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14209
Starting with Volume 28, the ILJ discontinued publication of a volume-by-volume index. However, the ILJ is indexed in the Index to Legal Periodicals. In addition, all articles appear in the Westlaw© and Lexis© databases, and many can be found in the archives of this website under the “Print Edition” menu option above.
- The Justice Conundrum: Africa’s Turbulent Relationship with the ICC - February 18, 2019
- ECtHR Orders Permanent Ban: Can international courts impose disciplinary measures on legal representatives? - February 13, 2019
- Measuring Transformation: At the 50th anniversary of the American Convention on Human Rights, a move to maximize its structural impact - February 6, 2019